Pages

.

Dusting off the Cobwebs

Wow.....just wow, it's been almost three years to the day since I've posted here.  What was intended as a short break to cool down ended up being quite the blog vacation.  But just like the zombies in Resident Evil (from the original games, not the semi-zombie-kind-of-infected abominations from the later games) it appears that I'm back from the dead and ready to populate this blog once again. Because we all know how good those zombies are at writing blog posts...

3 years without strange gaming does weird things to a person.
Keyyyboooaaarrrddd....
Anyone who's followed this blog in the past might notice that I've spiffed up the layout a bit, new colors and backgrounds (yay).  Also I've switched over to using Disqus for the comment system, no more of that horrid built-in comment system.

During my three year hiatus, I have seen and experienced many odd and incredible gaming moments, such as the gloomy underworld environment of Limbo, and the all-out wackiness of the Saints Row series.  I feel that with these experiences queued up in my mind, now is the time to once again share the strangeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment